How do you know whether your geyser has become a problem?
- Even though the geyser has been on for a long time, the water remains cold.
- Watermarks and leaks form around the geyser’s placement on the ceiling.
The Possible Causes of a Cold Geyser
The thermostat, which functions as a switch and reads the water temperature before turning on and off the element, could be defective.
The power supply to the geyser could be faulty because of a burnt wire, a faulty isolator switch, or a defective circuit breaker.
The element could have burnt and therefore not heating up.
The hot water is constantly draining due to a burst hot water pipe.
Solar Geyser installations and repairs
We can replace and install gas, electric and solar geysers with minimum delay.
Why Solar Geysers
Solar geysers are the most cost-effective and energy-efficient way to heat water for domestic use.
Solar geysers use the sun’s UV rays to heat the solar collector plate, thus having a hot climate with enough of sunlight. Water travels through the solar collector, generating heat transfer and heating of the water, which is then stored in the solar geyser cylinder.
What Are the Obstacles, and Why Is Hiring A Qualified, Experienced Plumber So Important?
Don’t just buy a cheap solar geyser because it’s on sale; you might end up not saving a cent on your electricity bill.
To establish which system is ideal, the plumber must assess the water supply and pressure.
The plumber must determine the point of installation to see where the shortest path between the geyser and the hot water points within the house is.
He will need to reinforce the roof structure, which was not designed or built to support an additional load of a few hundred kg.
Our plumber will need to ask questions to find out how many people in the house use hot water,the size of the solar geyser required will be determined by this.
Our Plumbing Services
If There is a Plumbing Problem In Your Home, We’ll Fix It.
- Unblocking and cleaning of blocked drains.
- Replacing burst geysers and repairs/ maintenance on geysers.
- Fix leaking and noisy pipes.
- Burst pipes and repair of damaged drains.
- Leaking toilets and taps, basins, sinks and urinals.
- Geberit toilet installations and maintenance.
- Water leak detection.
- Solar geyser installation repairs and maintenance.
- Solar heating systems for swimming pools.
- Heat pump installations and repairs.
- Pool pump installations and repairs.
- Drain clogs.
- Pipe replacement.
- Water and sewer lines.
- Grease traps.
- Urinal installations and maintenance.
- Urinal and toilets flush master installations and services.
- Blocked urinals, basins and single toilets.
Our Service Areas: Krugersdorp, Randfontein, Roodepoort
Roodepoort areas: Allen’s Nek, Amorosa, Bergbron, Breaunanda, Carenvale, Constantia Kloof, Cosmo Business Park, Cosmo City, Delarey, Discovery, Eagle Canyon Golf Estate, Fleurhof, Floracliffe, Florida, Florida Glen, Florida Hills, Florida Lake, Florida North, Florida Park, Florida View, Goudrand, Groblerpark, Hamberg, Helderkruin, Helderkruin View, Honeydew, Honeydew Grove, Honeydew Manor, Honeydew Ridge, Honeyhills, Honeypark, Horison, Horison Park, Horison View, Kloofendal, Lindhaven, Little Falls, Maraisburg, Mostyn Park, Ontdekkerspark, Poortview, Princess, Quellerina, Radiokop, Reefhaven, Robertville, Roodekrans,Roodepoort Central, Roodepoort North, Roodepoort West, Ruimsig, Ruimsig Country Estate, Ruimsig Noord, Sonnedal AH, Stormill, Strubensvallei,Technikon, Weltevreden Park,Whiteridge, Wilgeheuwel, Willowbrook, Wilro Park, Witpoortjie